EURO-IBERICA is Spain’s only private company whose professionals combine a deep knowledge of immigration & property law with long experience in investment consulting.
EURO-IBERICA is part of the consulting group Spain Resident and Emergia Partners which shows a long record of advising foreign investors in Spain in many industries, such as manufacturing, technology, hospitality and infrastructure.
The founders of Spain Resident advised the Spanish government in 2012-13 in the drafting of the Law 14/2013, which introduced the Golden Visa system in Spain. Therefore, Spain Resident is the only immigration agency with an official certificate from the Spanish government.
We provide integrated services to foreign investors throughout the entire investment process in Spain:
- Finding the appropriate investment opportunities for our clients, not only in real estate but also in other domains, such as technology, retailing, franchising, manufacturing, etc.
- Appraising the selected investment opportunities, including valuation, benchmarking, negotiation with owner/seller, etc.
- Organizing the client’s trip to Spain, i.e. tourist visa application, hotel & travel package booking, visit to properties/investment opportunities, sightseeing, etc.
- Initial legal formalities required for the investment, such as opening bank account in Spain and application for Spanish tax identification number.
- Legal advice on the investment process, i.e. legal due diligence, contract drafting, registration with the Property or Company Registry, etc.
- Property / investment management after the acquisition, that is, checking local expenses for the investor, searching for tenants, annual tax settlement, etc.
- Relocation services for foreign families who wish to establish themselves in Spain, such as schooling for children, medical care, etc.
The team of EURO-IBERICA is formed by professionals with a long experience in the real estate sector, as well as personnel from various Asian countries that can provide personalized attention in Arabic, Chinese, English or French.